facebook

rankings

by:    

what are the current fraternity rankings (taking into consideration that kappa sig and sig ep joined sig chi and DU in probation)?

Posted By: greek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

the exact same as before

By: girl
#2by:    

SAE/Ksig
DU
Sig chi/Sig ep
FIJI

By: eh
#3by:    

KSIG/DU
SAE/Sig Chi/ SigEp

By: for real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: not enough   

SAE/Ksig
Sig Chi/DU
Sig Ep
FIJI
OX
--------
Everyone else

By: not enough
#4by:    

the cycle of fraternal social order:

1. top tier fraternities are awesome
2. being awesome is risky, and top tier fraternities get in trouble
3. trouble equals fewer socials and parties; i.e. top tier fraternities lose some 'mojo'
4. top tier sororities fill in the holes in their social calendars with middle tier fraternities; middle tier fraternities gain 'mojo'
5. upperclassmen in top tier sororities that love the top tier fraternities graduate
6. former freshmen in top tier sororities that had socials with mostly middle tier fraternities take key leadership roles
7. top tier fraternities get off probation
8. new top tier sorority leaders that don't know top tier fraternities very well do automatically jump on them
9. the middle tier fraternities continue having socials with top tier sororities
10. thus, the (old) middle tier fraternities have the most social capital, best members, and best parties. the (old) top tier fraternities gain momentum and regain social captial
11. the cycle repeats; see step 1.

tl;dr, you are a complete idiot if you think rankings never change. they are always changing. however, the rate of change is very slow. the rankings above are 100% correct (i'm in a solid chapter), but we'll definitely see some changes in the next few semesters...

By: wisdom
by: true   

I don't know how much truth that holds, Ksig has always been a top house at madison

By: true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.