facebook

spring rush

by:    

Is there going to be a sorority spring rush this year? I've been in touch with some girls from DG and AXO but so far I haven't heard anything..

Posted By: badger
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I really doubt either AXO or DG are doing spring rush. Maybe COB...but I haven't heard anything about either house participating in spring. I've only heard SDT, Theta and DDD so far...

By: sellery
by: Witte   

^^^ in that case I would suggest waiting until fall.....

By: Witte
by: no   

It doesn't hurt to get to know the girls doing spring rush. Just because you meet them doesn't mean you have to join them. You never know you just might get along well with them. If not, hey it was good practice for fall recruitment.

By: no
by: Re: no   

I agree with no. Its good practice for fall and you might like the houses you see. Plus you will learn about the greek system and get some insight into what it is like to be in a sorority.

By: Re: no
#2by:    

"no" makes a good point. if you're interested in greek life you should check out the houses doing spring recruitment. it will definitely help prep you for the fall and if anything, it will just increase your presence within the greek system as a whole.

By: "no"
#3by:    

APhi is doing spring rush but late! Haven't release their events yet

By: Hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.