facebook

dg vs. alpha phi vs. pi phi?

by:    

I had to drop during fall recruitment this previous year right after second rounds due to an emergency but am planning on going through rush again. These were my top 3 houses during my first 2 rounds but I didn't get to pref so I don't really know how to compare them, and I want to be able to focus on one house when I go through. (I know it's important to keep an open mind.) But, thoughts? I don't think this site is always so accurate

Posted By: ---
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

dg > aphi > pi phi if we're judging by this year only

By: bucky
by: yeah   

accurate

By: yeah
#2by:    

pi phi is usually better than aphi, but i'd maybe give aphi the edge this year based upon pledge classes alone. axo is better than both aphi and pi phi. to me, dg is in a tier above all those houses w/ gphi and kappa.

By: bucky 2
by: yes   

^^^ 100% accurate

By: yes
#3by:    

Those three sororities are very similar as to girls I've met. I'd just say that Pi Phi and DG play more into the greek reputation as in they care about it more. They're all really nice houses. If you're doing fall rush next year, I'd just trust the system.

By: Just My Opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.