facebook

was there ever a kappa delta chapter on campus?

by:    

Hi there!! I'm thinking of transferring next year to Wisconsin as a junior, and recently just rushed kd!!! Was there ever kappa delta on campus, is it hard to reaffiliate especially as a junior, and is there any chance I could colonize it on campus??

Thanks so much!

Posted By: Transfer14
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no. no. no.

By: NotAsDumbAsYou
#2by:    

there used to be a Kappa Delta on campus here, around the 40's/50's but I'm not sure when it became inactive

By: re: Transfer14
#3by:    

Yes, there was once a KD chapter at UW,
it probably depends on the organization and/or individual chapter as to what affiliation procedure is like,
and no, there is no chance of you colonizing KD on this campus (at least not in the next several years).

By: Bucky
#4by:    

Actually, Kappa Delta was at Wisconsin from 1920-1972 and then 1990-1993. It's VERY unlikely that you would be able to colonize a chapter of KD, because that is an extremely long process, and a new sorority, Alpha Xi Delta, was just selected to recolonize Fall 2014, which is the first colonization at Wisconsin since KD in 1990 and Pi Phi before that in 1986.

By: in the know

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.