facebook

alpha phi

by:    

How come Alpha Phi is not as big on the UW campus? I'm from California and that's a well-known sorority there and I am still really interested in joining them.

Posted By: Qs
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Because KKG GPB and DG are hotter and classier

By: duh
by: no   

Alpha Phi is a great sorority with great girls. I'm not in this house but there is no reason that any of the above three are "hotter" and "classier" by any means. More publicity does not mean better sorority.

By: no
#2by:    

More publicity? Yeah because DG KKG and GPB ARE hotter then Aphi that's why they get more publicity. You're a coastie so go big or go home, you'll get into a TOP-tier no problem ;)

By: butseriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Because sororities differ regionally, and also from campus to campus. Alpha Phi is a solid middle tier here---that doesn't mean that they aren't "big", in my opinion.

By: Alpha Phi
#4by:    

Calling Kappa "classy" is a joke, right?

By: PS
by: Yes   

Obvi a joke.

By: Yes
#5by:    

What do you mean by big? Like numbers wise? Because technically a-phi has the most members out of all the sororities on campus.

By: big as in what?
by: Not exactly   

I've heard that same statistic claimed by about 5 different sororities. Theta was the one I've heard the most. Obviously, "most members" doesn't correlate to increased popularity. Graduation rates (winter vs spring) has a lot to do with it.

By: Not exactly
#6by:    

all of you girls suck

By: haha
#7by:    

maybe not as big as in CA but a phi here is for sure rising in ranks. only house w consistent growth rising in reputation. solid 4th place in my opinion then pi phi. DG/Kappa have been riding on their status lately and not doing much to improve as a chapter. GPhi is solid top w no drama/rumors..but that doesnt make them all that interesting. axo is more of a wildcard bc they r not as sororityty as the rest of us so its hard to rank. axo has lots more individuality than most houses and all of them are just really cool girls best word to describe them. they dont need a sorority 2 make them feel good about themselves but want one. overall, sisterhood at ANY house is SO great here and in all honesty ratings dont matter if you get in the house that fits you bc there are so few sororities here they are LOADED with great girls

By: support
by: yes!   

this!!

By: yes!
by: ^   

take it from this person!

By: ^
by: ^^   

hahaha this is the best!!

By: ^^
#8by:    

Panhel love. <3

By: wiscobabe

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.