facebook

spring rush

by:    

Are top-tier fraternities like SAE, DU, Kappa Sig, Sigma Chi, and Sig Ep having spring rush?

I need to know because I'm planning to rush

Posted By: Supppppp
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

lol @ sig ep being top tier

By: x
#2by:    

HAHA if you think sig ep is anywhere near the top ten, youre delusional. if they ever start jacking up their parties past the level of a sorority, they may come close to the top TWENTY. their parties are ALL GIRLS and they refuse for you to socialize with anyone other than within the frat. if you dont want to be approached by five or more unattractive men in a night, steer clear of their parties. unbelievable excuse for a "top tier frat". look past their brand new house to see their more than regular, unclassy men.

By: wiscosoph
by: asd   

Well, the other ones?

By: asd
by: wow   

A bit over the top, but the point stands. Things have shifted now:

Top- KSig, SAE, Sig Chi
Mid- DU, Sig Ep, Theta Chi, FIJI
Low- Lodge, AEPi, Chi Phi

By: wow
by: re: wow   

wow, you are so so wrong. Things haven't shifted thaaat much...

Top: Ksig, DU, SAE
Top Middle: Sigma Chi
Lower Middle: Sig Ep, Fiji, AEPI (niche demographic)
Bottom: Theta Chi, The Lodge, Chi Phi, Pike

By: re: wow
by: haha   

^ Somebody's oblivious

1. Ksig, SAE
2. DU, Sig Chi, Sig Ep
3. Theta Chi, AEPi, Fiji

By: haha
by: supp   

Honest Opinion, you, sir, are awesome!

By: supp
#3by:    

DU is not. SAE is a maybe. K Sig is a yes and so is Sig Chi. But idk about Sig Ep. I don't know about the sorority rushing situation

By: blacknfratty
by: haha   

are sig ep that bad? haha

By: haha
#4by:    

don't be stupid ladies. every girl knows ksig, sae, and du are the top.. everyone else is irrelevant. get with it

By: NSforlyfe
by: tfm   

sig chi is just soooo douchey though

By: tfm
#5by:    

You should rush and decide for yourself. Most frats do a spring rush except it is usually more low key.

By: bucky
by: Yo   

Are spring rushers frowned upon though?

By: Yo
by: SpringRush   

No, Spring Rushes aren't frowned upon, some people just aren't decided if they want to rush right away. Spring rushing just requires you to be more proactive because the frats don't rush as hard during spring and our only looking for around 10 guys.

By: SpringRush
by: ^true   

helps if you know a kid or two that's either in it or just pledged. tell them you wanna rush and they'll get you on their list with the rush chair

By: ^true
#6by:    

SAE & KSig. DU has fallen off and Sig Chi is good but not in competition with the other 2.

By: anonymous
#7by:    

Fiji is having Spring Rush, if you're interested.

By: pablo
by: ---   

when does that start?

By: ---
#8by:    

Just throwing in my two cents as well. All of the guys I know in Pike are really cool guys. They really seem to be the closest brotherhood of any frat I've ever seen. They have a great time together in anything they do and have some really fun events.They throw some sweet parties and have an awesome lawn for tailgating in. Can't go wrong if you check them out!

By: two cents
by: but   

the sorority situation isnt that great is it?

By: but
by: what   

what sorority situation? PIKE hangs out with girls in all sororities as far as I know, and I've been on this campus for 4 years...

By: what
#9by:    

Psi Upsilon also has spring rush

By: Knobs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

Psi Upsilon is also having spring rush

By: Knobs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.