facebook

match ups

by:    

What fraternities and sororities are considered matched up together? Like most socials together, people dating each other, etcz

Posted By: BaDGers
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Usually Sororities like ado gphi kappa dg and sometimes piphi have socials with fraternities like ksig, sae, sigma chi and sigep & a couple other lower tiered frats like the lodge and theta chi and fiji

By: girl
by: misleading   

I know that its not just those sororities who have socials with those frats, AXO, PiPhi and APhi have socials with them too and have a lot of fun. I can't speak for any other sororities not mentioned, but I'm sure they also have socials.

By: misleading
by: @misleading   

@girl mentioned axo ("ado" was a typo, I"m guessing) and piphi. I don't think her post was misleading in any way. Those are generally the sororities that have socials with those fraternities. It is what it is. I'm not in aphi, so I have no idea with whom they have socials, but I could make an educated guess that it's not with all the fraternities mentioned. And, sometimes other houses that haven't been mentioned have socials with those fraternities. It definitely depends upon who the social chairs are, and who's friends with whom. And, to a lesser extent, what the pledge classes are like.

By: @misleading
#2by:    

I agree. It depends on a lot of things and can change each year. One person can't speak for what all the sororities do, they just really don't know and If you want to know what socials specific sororities have, you should ask those sororities directly if you want accurate information.

By: agree
#3by:    

I just graduated from A phi and I've had socials with all the frats listed above.

By: APhi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.