facebook

dear kappa

by:    

Dear Kappa,
The self-ranking was one thing (every day a new rank or ranks gushing about arbitrary things or perpetuating falsehoods), but bashing other houses is another. I realize that this website sorta sucks and doesn't necessarily reflect the reality of our Greek system or its (loose) tiers, but come on. So, you were 3rd or 4th on here. No one cares. Except you. Ranking the other houses ahead of you poorly/inaccurately just speaks to the superficiality and spitefulness of some of your members. And, don't try to deny it. Time stamps don't lie. Your house's real-world reputation isn't the best---especially among other sororities. Bashing PiPhi and DG (I'm guessing Gamma Phi and AXO are next on the agenda) is just desperate and pathetic. Usually I hope that PNM's don't pay attention to this site, but now I'm sorta hoping that they do so that they can see how your immaturity is expressed in a public forum. It seems that you truly are the "mean girls" of the UW system.
Sincerely,
Every UW Sorority Girl

Posted By: panhel girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Agree

By: THIS
#2by:    

There is something to be said for belonging to a sorority that gets along and socializes with and supports other sororities. So many more friends everywhere you go and so much more fun! Love my PiPhis, DGs, AXOs, APhis, and GPhis! Always fun, always friendly!

By: hmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.