facebook

rushing a fraternity

by:    

When rushing a frat at UW it is important to weigh what is important to you, and if you have a lot in common with the guys in that fraternity. While throwing great parties is a major plus, liking the guys is the most important considering you will be hanging out with them a lot. Nothing is more valuable than having a bunch of guys you consider good friends, and who you feel comfortable with and can have the most fun with. In terms of tiers, they definitely exist. DU, Kappa Sig, SAE, and Sig Chi are considered top tier for the same reason people were popular in high school: kids who like to socialize and tend to be good looking or very outgoing and fun. However, there are good guys and bad guys in every frat. As a member of one of those houses I can say I know kids in my house i dont like, and I have many friends in other fraternities and outside of greek life. Join whatever house you feel most comfortable with, and rush a bunch of houses so you know what you like. Ask around to find the good rush parties, and meet freshman guys you want to rush with.

Posted By: Upperclassmen Frat
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

thanks for this. is there a big drop off outside these four? like, are they all nerdy or something?

By: hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: answer   

No not really. Their are still a decent amount of cool guys in the middle tier houses and they all claim they're gonna be next in the top tier. Really the top ~8 houses are worth rushing. They all have cool houses/good brotherhoods.

By: answer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.