facebook

rush

by: nervous

how hard is it exactly to get into a top tier sorority? Is it super picky? I am more on the shy side at first so will I have a really hard time getting good bids? This seems like such a hard, nerve-wracking process from what I can tell on these discussion boards

Posted By: nervous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Alumn   

First, don't worry about getting in a "top-tier" sorority at all! And then get off this site! While there are grains of truth in some posts it will really give you a skewed perspective of Greek life at UW and you do not want to bias yourself before you walk into those houses! As a recent alumn who's been through four rushes myself, I can tell you that the only thing you should focus on is keeping an open mind! There really aren't solid tiers at UW, the Greek system is a little too small. There are a lot of great houses and a lot of them are really similar - hopefully you will meet girls you click with and can see being your best friends for the next four years! That's what it's all about - not which particular two or three Greek letters you wear after you pledge. I was SO shy when I went through rush, but found a house with girls who were so sweet and brought me out of my shell. It was not a "top-tier" house, but I loved all the girls there and they shaped who I am now! Good luck and I hope you find the same!

By: Alumn

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.