facebook

re rush....

by:    

I rushed as a freshman not really knowing much about Greek life and the entire process, and ended up getting a bid from a really nice sorority. I really loved it at first and all the girls are great, but now I'm not sure that it's the right sorority for me, unfortunately now that i've already joined. it is impossible for me to drop and re rush this fall?

Posted By: help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sorry---once you've initiated, you are no longer eligible for membership in another Panhellenic sorority.

By: @help
by: Really   

But nobody checks, so...

By: Really
by: re:Really   

Um, if she's in a sorority now, I think people might figure it out. Plus, national orgs check, or atleast that's what mine does.

By: re:Really
#2by:    

You should try Pi-Phi. They take pretty much any girl that knocks on their door. No background checks, no calls. It like a fraternity for girls.

By: Really
#3by:    

but what if pi phi is the sorority she wants to drop?

By: lolol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: OMFG   

OMFG you will take ANY chance to rip on a nother sorority! your house is not the only one people may or may not want to be in GET OVER IT.

By: OMFG
by: ...   

.... you mad, pi phi?

By: ...
#4by:    

If you've initiated, you cannot join another sorority. Not sure if you've lived in the house yet (assuming you have a chance to do so) but give that a try. Pledge term can be really overwhelming. Living in the house helps you get to know everyone a lot better. Also, being on the other side of recruitment is fun and helps you get to know the other girls better.

By: Blue

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.