facebook

fall 2013 rankings

by:    

What do you think the rankings will be for fall of 2013?

Posted By: try hard
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I was a member of a sorority here at Madison and I was so excited to get in. I was worried about making friends and couldn't believe I got a bid from the chapter of my dreams. After one year, I couldn't take any more of the crap. You have to sell yourself out and be fake and sleezy or you're not cool. Honestly, girls, there are so many opportunities for meeting really great people outside the greek system! Seriously, why are you even considering this? If you're still obsessed with who is the hottest, most popular, etc, will you ever rise out of the high school mentality? Why would you want to immerse yourself in a social system where you are constantly judged and compared? Be yourselves. Get involved. Stay away from this phoniness.

By: get real
#2by:    

Sororities will be pretty much the same. Maybe some jostling around the 3-6 spots.

Frats won't change
top = KSig Sig Chi DU (SAE honorable mention cuz they dont have a house)
top mid = Sig ep theta chi and fiji

By: meh
#3by:    

1) Apparently you care enough about Greek life and sorority reps to post on this site. Just sayin'.

2) Agreed. But probably more shuffling in the sorority ranks from the 4-7 slots. I think it would require a lot to change the top 3.

By: the 2 comments above

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.