facebook

this site

by: LOL

Somebody just showed me this website. I'm embarrassed for the UW greek system by this, because greek life at our school is nowhere near as catty as this website portrays. Only a handful of people actually care about tiers and rankings. You'll have a great time and make so many friends no matter which house you join. Everyone I know in the greek system has friends within their own house as well as so many others.

Ignore all the mean comments on this website! UW Greek life is actually really relaxed compared to other schools. The rankings on here hardly mean anything!

Posted By: LOL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: true   

There's like two girls in our sorority who do all the self-ranking and bashing... we tell them to stop but it's apparently soooo important

By: true
#2  by: yup   

It's usually a couple girls per sorority who actually say anything on this site. Most of the girls I know in greek life are friends with girls in other sororities. It's super chill at madison and really not that competitive. I'm not into all that drama so I would not have joined if everything on this website is true.

By: yup
by: exceptJun 11, 2013 3:02:50 PM

Except humo time. then things can get a little tense.

By: except

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.