facebook

rushing as a sophomore

by:    

I'm a freshman at UW and I'm considering rushing next year. I wasn't interested first semester and for second semester rush only tri-delt and sdt were options. Does anyone rush their sophomore year? Is it awkward being in a pledge class with entirely freshmen? Is it weird or embarrassing for sophomores who rush?

Posted By: sophmore
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

hey! i rushed as a sophomore. while rush itself was a little bit frustrating because everyone automatically assumes you're a freshman at first by asking questions like "how are you adjusting to college?" Lots of sophomores go through rush though and it's not embarassing at all! there are even juniors who rush. For me, it definitely wasn't awkward to be in a pledge class with mostly freshmen, after your new member period you'll start integrating more with the older pledge classes. i hope you decide to go through rush, it's so worth it!

By: re: sophmore

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

It's very normal to rush as a sophomore! One of my best friends in my PC was a sophomore and she always forgot we weren't the same age (all of us in our PC that is). When you're 18-20 there's really not a big difference.

By: Alum
#3by:    

Don't worry about that at all! I have a really good friend in my pledge class who rushed as a sophomore. She's a year older than the rest of us, but honestly we don't even pay attention to what year she is! It's totally normal. I highly encourage you to go greek!

By: whatup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.