facebook

to be honest...

by:    

The cattiness on this website shows why I finally decided NOT to rush.

Posted By: wow
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Greek Life is NOT represented well at all on this site. The anonymity of a keyboard gives everyone a certain arrogance. Plus, everyone wants reassurance that they joined a "good" organization, so they think by planting seeds of discussion themselves, they'll eventually convince others that their thoughts once considered a stretch are mainstream.

By: To be Fair
#2by:    

So, basically, you let random website make your decision. Bravo. Kudos on your independent thinking.

By: Come ON

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

ok two things.
1. the cattiness on this website has gone WAY down. the problem is a handful of people who are insecure about their house or themselves. this is not representative of the greek community at wisconsin AT ALL.

with that being said, it brings me to my second point

2. we probably wouldn't want someone so quick to judge as a part of the greek system anyway, so really it's your loss not ours :)

By: wow....

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.