facebook

Rushing dsig question

by:    

Hey everyone, was just wondering if anybody knew any of the rush chairs at dsig or anyone else that could give me information: im stuck in a pretty sticky slimy situation right now.
I knew going into college I wanted to rush dsig. When I heard one of the brothers say that during welcome week it was important for a potential rush to come out, I made sure I came out. Eventually, I got to see a few ragers in the barn, got to meet a few of the nelk boys, and even got in one of the rush link tik toks.
Later, I pulled up to the open house with a Fernando Tatis jersey, but when I showed up, nobody else was wearing any fit that looked darty ready. I got super self conscious, but to my surprise, I got bid on the spot. For their beer rush event, I was the fastest shotgunner on my team, and carried the fellas to a great performance. But it all fell apart when the rush chair asked me how much I benched. I told him "185", and he just shook his head. He told me that there was no place in the fraternity for someone that could bench more than him, and I haven't heard anything since. Should I be worried? Does anyone know if they have already sent out their bid night text?

Posted By: rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yeah man, you are gonna have to stop hitting the gym and start hitting the keg if you ever want a bid here.

By: Dsig Rush Chair
#2by:    

No one cares

By: goerge

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.