facebook

Sorority Rankings + Reputations

by:    

Alpha Phi- All are super pretty and rich girls, but most of them are b1tchs
Tri-Delt- Also very pretty girls, most of them are super nice but some are crazy
Kappa Kappa Gamma- Pretty girls from New York, they keep to themselves a lot, most irrelevant touse
———————————————†”—
Sigma Kappa- Some are SK booty, most of them are NOT. Party animals, not sure how they got into umich
Alpha Chi Omega- Super cute girls, close with pgp, high school friend group meets sorority
———————————————†”—
Delta Gamma- tries so hard and is still mid, glazes tf out of asig, half of PC is weird girls
Alpha Delta Pi- 2024 PC is a huge flop but older girls are chill asf, girls are mid and rly annoying
Kappa Delta- Cute and nice girls, neutral, they are just kinda there. Farts?
Pi Beta Phi- 2024 PC brought them up, cute and fun girls but a hand full of bots
Zeta Tau Alpha- 2024 PC is massive, half are fun hot girls but the other half is so weird
———————————————†”—-
Gamma Phi Beta- Kleptomaniacs, 2024 PC sold. They have a few rly cute girls but most are strange
Alpha Gamma Delta- Glad they have each other
Delta Phi Epsilon- No comment.

Posted By: Truth Teller
Page 3 of 3
#21by:    

I do think this is pretty accurate and find it funny that someone is trying to bury it. Reality hurts, does it?

By: Hungovr

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^   

Go fart KD

By: ^
#22by:    

Gphi is where they should be on this one finally

By: Facts
by: Skltr   

Agreed!

By: Skltr
#23by:    

Gphi is determined to crush rush this year. No more of this bottom crap. Mark our words

By: Sistersister
by: Um   

Okay

By: Um
#24by:    

KD is bottom of the barrel. Quit ranking them. They r fart sorority

By: The snifffer
#25by:    

You forgot SDT and AEPhi.

By: ???
#26by:    

I heard tri delt keeps ozempic in fridge at all times. That’s enough for me to choose them.

By: PNM
#27by:    

KD = official umich fart sorority

By: Mr hands
#28by:    

ZTA ain’t it and I would put in bottom with GPhi.

By: HTR
by: ^   

KD = fart

By: ^
#29by:    

KD= farrrr

They so stinky

By: Yoo
#30by:    

where's SDT?

By: Geed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.