facebook

Sorority Rankings + Reputations

by:    

Alpha Phi- All are super pretty and rich girls, but most of them are b1tchs
Tri-Delt- Also very pretty girls, most of them are super nice but some are crazy
Kappa Kappa Gamma- Pretty girls from New York, they keep to themselves a lot, most irrelevant touse
———————————————†”—
Sigma Kappa- Some are SK booty, most of them are NOT. Party animals, not sure how they got into umich
Alpha Chi Omega- Super cute girls, close with pgp, high school friend group meets sorority
———————————————†”—
Delta Gamma- tries so hard and is still mid, glazes tf out of asig, half of PC is weird girls
Alpha Delta Pi- 2024 PC is a huge flop but older girls are chill asf, girls are mid and rly annoying
Kappa Delta- Cute and nice girls, neutral, they are just kinda there. Farts?
Pi Beta Phi- 2024 PC brought them up, cute and fun girls but a hand full of bots
Zeta Tau Alpha- 2024 PC is massive, half are fun hot girls but the other half is so weird
———————————————†”—-
Gamma Phi Beta- Kleptomaniacs, 2024 PC sold. They have a few rly cute girls but most are strange
Alpha Gamma Delta- Glad they have each other
Delta Phi Epsilon- No comment.

Posted By: Truth Teller
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

Most accurate as of today. We will see how everyone does during rush

By: Yup
#12by:    

I like it. This is the one boys.

By: FijiSquiji
#13by:    

I think this is the best one I've seen. Ignore all the others.

By: SNULUV
#14by:    

DG overall is pretty irrelevant, like am I wrong? ADPi blah, all the girls that wanted tri-delt and sobbed on bid day, AChiO is reaching touse level. Is Delta Phi going to stay around another year? Heard they may dismember and join GPhi?

By: okok
by: Facts   

Would gphi even want to merge with dphie tho? even though people like to put gphi low they are still way more social (and normal sorry) than dphie

By: Facts
#15by:    

I would argue that Sigma Kappa and Alpha Chi Omega are moving above the top 3 listed.

By: Expert
#16by:    

I agree but think the top is starting to shift a bit

By: interesting
#17by:    

Yes! Best one out there!

By: Okurrr
#18by:    

Let’s see tomorrow but I like it

By: Prattdaddy
#19by:    

Most accurate and descriptions are spot on. Tri Delt needs to figure things out if they want to dethrone us, but not gonna happen anytime soon.

By: Ranger
#20by:    

Matthew agrees with all of this.

By: Ben

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.