facebook

Frat Rush Powerrank '24

by:    

Full transparency I'm in Lambda, rush lambda.

This is a Power rank of frats i'd rush in order, not an overall ranking.

1. Phi Delt
Best house and ok hazing. Easy #1, but I would rush unless you already know a brother.

2. Pike
Big risers because of the AEPi and PhiPsi downfalls. Pretty easy hazing from what I've heard and good brotherhood.

3. Lambda
Great group of guys, consistently good and not controversial. Easy #3

4. Fiji
Pretty good, but not great relations with other frats. Also not great brotherhood. Still very solid tho.

5. Sammy
Good rep and relations. Very nice house too.

6. DSig
Great parties, will get clowned on but is still a very good choice. Some people join only for the parties which weakens brotherhood.

7. DChi
Good group of guys. A nice blend of quality without being a total douche. I'd mix with them any time.

8. Theta Xi
lol.

9. Pikapp
Underrated bad hazing for a middle-tier. I like the guys, but Idk if I would rush. Still a good option.

10. Sig Chi
I feel like they're good, but I heard of them begging kids to rush last year. No idea where they really stand, but 10 seems appropriate.

11. SNU
Great parties, but brothers are very hit or miss due to some big PCs. Some weirdos slipped through the cracks, and they lost Pgp to TDX. Still solid tho.

12. DTD
Worst location on campus. I'd never pledge because I wouldn't want to run all the way there for hazing, let alone live there.

13. SigEp
Newest frat, so has potential to either rise or fall. Probably less hazing then most and the brother in my hall was chill.

14. TDX
Anything below is either bad or controversial. The true median

15. AEPi
They mix with good sororities but idk if I would actually pledge. If you can get a AEPi bid, you can get a bid from another top.

16. ASig
Probably top-10 in a normal ranking. I wouldn't join for several reasons. In trouble with nationals and school a lot.

17. TKE
All the hazing of PsiPhi with none of the repercussions. They could be top house and I'd never consider pledging.

18. SAE
Creepy guys, but awesome house

19. PsiU
Ok guys with good location and pgp.

20. DU
Awful brotherhood and they think they're decent, but they have fallen to bottom tier.

21. Shady, 22. ATO, 23. Triangle, 24. KSig, 25. Beta, 26. ChiPsi

Posted By: The Rizzler
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Good ranking but ur in Lambda and somehow XI is still too high

By: DU
#2by:    

Pike hating on ASig again. I'm not surprised

By: ted

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Pike Social Chair   

It’s funny Asig still thinks they’re our competition anymore 😂 sit down

By: Pike Social Chair
#3by:    

Xi too low

By: Bobby Wein
#4by:    

Idc that you’re in Lambda but they shouldn’t be 3

By: Fax
#5by:    

sigchi down, snu didnt want their pgp from last year at all, lambda down to 5

By: ranks
#6by:    

Excessive du hate

By: Asig
by: Lol   

Imo it’s not excessive enough

By: Lol
#7by:    

Bump. Enough of the sorority bs.

By: True
#8by:    

Sae uuup

By: Chimp
#9by:    

Yo.

By: Yo
#10by:    

W rizzler

By: Big justice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.