facebook

The Dead Frat Tier List (DON'T RUSH)

by:    

Re-posted because someone in one of these paid to get it taken down

A NOTE TO FRESHMEN: DON'T RUSH ANY OF THESE. PLENTY OF OTHER FINE FRATERNITIES TO JOIN AT MICHIGAN.

Phi Psi
Not dead but feels like it's inevitable. I wouldn't risk joining, but they've been whistling by the graveyard for years so maybe they just won't ever die.

AEPI
I'm shocked they still exist after the hazing video and scandal last year. AEPi nationals didn't want to lose the chapter at the #1 j3wish school.

KSIG
Got put on probation within 1 month last year, nobody joined and they thought AEPi was going to bail them out. Who's living in the house???? They lost members since last year and they didn't have many to begin with.

HM:
ASig
Not dead, but what a falloff. Was close to top a few years ago, now it's mid and falling fast. Brutal allegations and a few bad PC's will do that to you.

DU
Was mid, now bottom.

Posted By: JJ McCarthy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Great post, very real points

By: True
#2by:    

Phi Psi, AEPi & ASig are not members of the Michigan IFC so they are bacially rogue fraterities with bad reputations and ASig will be losing their house on Oxford within 2 years. KSig is way at the bottom now and may cease to exist this upcoming school year. DU is trying to be relevant with little to no success.

By: IFC

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hundo    

Yep. I agree with the 5 listed too.

By: Hundo
#3by:    

Bump this

By: Bump police
#4by:    

Bump bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.