facebook

2024 Top 10 Frats to Rush

by:    

FYI This list is ranked, but it's not an overall ranking.

1) Fiji: Established and top tier

2) Phi Delt: 1A to Fiji

3) Pike: Stumbled into a top house spot after other frats fell off. Brutal location though.

4) Xi: Gets clowned on, but is actually pretty decent. Just don't check greekrank.

5) DSig: DSig is also clowned on, but somehow even with the barn it's become underrated. Just don't think they're the top house after welcome week, but they're still a very solid option.

6) SigChi: Underrated. I'm surprised they have to beg people to rush. I'm higher on them than most.

7) SigEp: Good frat to rush bc they're newer. Met some in my dorm freshmen year who were chill, and I'll be interested to see if they become relevant. Has potential.

8) TDX: TDX has always been below average, but it's a nice group of guys and they took back Gphi from Snu. Good location too.

9) Psi U: Psi U is a great location and great house. Michigan kinda sucks at greeklife so they only get a pc of single digits, but they're the best of the worst imo.

10) SAE: Possibly the best physical house on campus. Easy asf to get a bid. Why not.

Posted By: Robbie Weinstein
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Least obvious Xi and SAE rank. Okay bro!!

By: SAE
by: Faxxxxx   

Fr some gullible freshman’s going to get tricked into pledging

By: Faxxxxx
#2by:    

SAE???????????? I get they’re 10th but should be 100th

By: Broooooooo
#3by:    

Bumping the OG post not whatever got reposted

By: Bump
#4by:    

Fax

By: Fax machine

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Oh Please, Sig "DRY" Ep!!! That's a joke. Only FIJI, Phi Delt, Pike, DSig and SigChi are good, the rest are IRRELEVANT.

By: LOL
by: Clown   

Phi Delt, Fiji, and SNU are “DRY” too. Like anyone actually listens.

By: Clown
by: DU   

okay DU

By: DU
#6by:    

Robbie Weinstein, you dog 😂

By: Robbie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.