facebook

Fall 24 Best & Worst Frats in Each Tier

by:    

Top Tier:

Best - Fiji
Fiji is the current top house and this is only growing because of some frats in contention totally falling off. Very solid.

Worst - Phi Psi
Phi Psi has come under lots of heat from the school and nationals. No reason to pledge them when it's insanely hard and the frat might get shut down.

Tier 2:
Top - Xi
Good parties, good house, good girls, better brotherhood.

Worst - ASig
At this point, ASig is really tier 3, but I wanted to highlight their downfall. ASig is always under heat due to hazing and female allegations. Also- nice 30 minute party that cost 10 thousand.

Tier 3:
Best - DChi
DChi is overall a very solid frat which isn't really talked about. Parties are hit or miss, but I would recommend DChi to people.

Worst - SNU
SNU will have some good parties, but overall not a good frat. They take some really big PCs resulting in people not being close and lots of weirdos slipping through the cracks. How do you let TDX steal your PGP?

Tier 4:
Best - SigEp
SigEp is newer so you probably won't get hazed as much. SigEp also has the potential to rise, while all the other bottom ones are basically stuck. Good enough for best in Tier 4.

Worst - ATO
ATO just isn't good. Weird guys and wayyyy to big of a party space for their status.

Tier 5:
Best - Shady
Yes, they're not great, but somehow they fill their parties a lot. Lots of times they get more people then their neighbors TDX and SigChi. Respect Shady.

Worst - Beta
If you have to rent out rooms in your frat house to randoms, you get the title as worst frat on campus. Congrats!

Posted By: Stevewilldoit
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Xi STFU already.

Freshmen: Everything else is correct except for XI

By: gerald
#2by:    

For all freshman, xi is bottom tier 3

By: Dongle

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Xi is tier 4

By: Note
#4by:    

Shady fills their parties? Never once heard any of my friends say anything positive about them

By: Yurrrp
by: Adphi    

Not 99% of the time but for special stuff they do ok since West and South just feed into them.

I still wouldn’t rush though they are weird towards people.

By: Adphi
#5by:    

I’d put Triangle over Shady

By: Lauren

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.