facebook

Asig Arrested in Nash?

by:    

I heard that all the asig freshmen got arrested after storming the Theta Xi hotel last night, is this true?

Posted By: asig
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Also heard Deebo and DJ (asig pledges) got beat up by the freshman

By: This is True
by: asig   

yall are stupid, dbo and dj pressed theta xi pledge for saying the n word while the rest of the xi pledges sat there doing nothing

By: asig
by: Bobby Ween   

That's probably true those kids are tiny af

By: Bobby Ween
by: Asig groupie   

I heard that those so called pledges have a video of the pressing the entire theta Xi pc. Also heard the freshman social chair is scared of them. Losing a 2 v 12 on video is embarrassing theta xi

By: Asig groupie
#2by:    

Heard that one of the xi freshman called a girl the n word so the asig freshman went to the hotel to press them. Saw the vid and the asig freshman were scaring them.

By: Asig lover 8

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I heard that there is a vid of one of the freshman in Xi said the n word and got pressed by two asig guys while his entire pc watched.

By: Do hater 69
by: wait   

if hes on video saying it he should probably be dropped

By: wait
#4by:    

Xi bum got pressed by two asig pledges after saying the n word and his boys did nothing

By: Bobbyyyy
#5by:    

I heard Dj pulled out the strap on some dg girls, is this true?!?!?

By: Concerned xi pledge

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.