facebook

The Doug’s Take on PGP Controversy

by:    

Hey guys a bunch of people have asked me to speak on this so here goes nothing…..why can’t we all just be friends? I really do not believe in violence and hate amongst the IFC community, and I really wish we could settle this like gentleman. Therefore, I will be hosting a jam sesh where I encourage brothers of the Delta Sigma Phi chapter along with Lambda Chi Alpha to join hands and appreciate the beauty this world has to give through music. I call it “Doug’s Dudes Defying Differences” (quadruple D for short) more details coming soon :) :)

Posted By: Jared Dougall
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Nobody is coming to your dumb event. I will never hold hands with a lambda, ever.

By: Dsig brother
#2by:    

Yay!! This sounds like so much fun!! I love music and good vibes, and I just hate beef! Let’s do this!!!

By: Lambda brother
#3by:    

Me as a member of lambda chi alpha, find the idea of this event to be absolutely ludicrous. I think we would all really appreciate if you would run these ideas past exec before posting about them.

By: Lambda brother #2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Everyone just shut up pgps don’t even matter

By: fr

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.