facebook

Lamda makes me uncomfortable

by: Ongodongod

I’m an ADPi freshman, and after our PGP vote, I’m scared to say the least. It seems like everytime I step foot on Lamda property, I’m SA’d or put in a situation where it feels like I’m about to be. Now that we’re PGP, I might drop out of Greek life. It has come to this extreme. Also, every boy in Lamda seems to be AI generated and show no emotion. One guy told me, “Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only 10 I see”. Normally, I would laugh at a corny joke like this. But, the reason I didn’t laugh is because he was genuinely serious. He wasn’t kidding. He was also in a pink“Playboy” shirt, which also made me uncomfortable. Lastly, can we talk about Winterfest? I’m not much of a sports girly, but I know enough to understand that DSig was beating tf out of Lamda. Lamda didn’t win one fight that whole match. What does this say about us as a sorority? Do we value little boys who can’t defend themselves, or do we value men who rise victorious? Are we not the “leaders and best”? It seems like some prefer “soft and cowardly”. I’m speechless.

Posted By: Ongodongod
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lammy miami    

lambda can't get play unless its with each other or blacked out girls

By: lammy miami
#2  by: fly on the dsig wall   

Nolan Cinato working overtime right now with this PR disaster

By: fly on the dsig wall
#3  by: WOMP WOMP   

WOMP WOMP

By: WOMP WOMP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.