facebook

greek life

by:    

How is umich greek life compared to other schools, realistically?

Posted By: new
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Truth iz greek lyf is taken WAY too seriously most of the time and the whole ranking tier system is highschool all over again, it's actually very annoying and catty at michigan tbh, but there are some good parts to it

By: REAL TAWK
#2by:    

it sucks

By: ^
#3by:    

its different here than i hear other schools are. theres a lot more mixing of who can be in which house - it depends more on who you know than who you are.

but, being a part of it i can say that I love it and i think that all of the people in a greek org here will say the same!

By: well
#4by:    

I would go elsewhere for a better Greek life. UMich is not one of them. It's just a gloified high school at best.

By: Geed
by: k   

Are you even in greek life here??? I love it and so do most people here. It's a great community.

By: k
#5by:    

what kind of question is this??? better than some schools, not as good than other schools? solid greek life, good community

By: what
#6by:    

Average. It's no Bama but it's no state either

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.