3: AGD

By: Girl
by: Girl   

1. zeta
2. Deeph
3. Kappa

By: Girl
#2by:    

kappa, tridelt, and alpha phi are top and known to have the prettiest girls. This year kappa's pc was arguably terrible... definitely not on par with their older girls. Alpha phi pretty much killed rush and pulled a very attractive pc. Tridelt did well too, as they do every year, so their newest pc definitely kept up their rep. Overall I'd say alpha phi, tri delta, and kappa in that order.

By: mich
by: Frat    

Yeah right All 3 of those mentioned do not have perfection. Seen better in the other sororities. Must have been written by the ones that rated it.

By: Frat
by: henry   

I honestly think AXO is more attractive on average than KKG.

By: henry
#3by:    

These sororities have not only a bunch of pretty girls, but are GENUINELY nice too.
Not in any ranking order.

DEEPH DG DDD PHI AGD AXO ZETA SKRAPPA

By: pretty and nice
by: True   

Actually really true, these sororities have a majority of sweeties

By: True
by: def    

definitely the sororitys with the best overall rep - these of girls you wanna hang with

By: def
by: So true   

This is actually really accurate. These girls, as it's been said, are the most well liked on campus. Plus, these sororities' girls have friends outside of their own sorority within this group. Shows these girls can get a long with everyone (although AXO is debatable depending on who you talk to, all the girls I've met are nice but that sorority is often perceived as catty.)

By: So true
by: Truth   

These are definitely the nicest groups of girls in Greek life (which is saying something about Michigan Greeks because that's more than half the sororities right there :) )

By: Truth
by: Dude   

I still wouldn't go 100 feet near a deeph

By: Dude
#4by:    

do kkg alpha phi and tri delt all have the same type of girls?

By: wondering
by: What?    

Absolutely not. KKG is in a class of their own.

By: What?
#5by:    

^and by keg i mean KKG obviously

By: no
#6by:    

Kappas did not have a very good rush this year. Two cute blond and a bunch of Jappy looking girls.

TriDelt and Phi always seem to atract the best looking girls. AXO did well and has some cute girls this year. Not sure about Skrappa...to mixed.

By: Agreed...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: 21   

ok spot on about about kappa
alpha phi and tri delt had the two hottest pledge classes
BUT idk what you are saying about skrappa...they had a hotter pledge class this year than axo

By: 21
#7by:    

Phi and Tridelt are 100000X prettier and nicer than Kappa

By: blue
#8by:    

Tri delt, aphi, skrappa, kkg usually are at the top of any guys list

By: Mich
by: Yes   

^^ agreed

By: Yes
by: Yes   

^^^ agreed

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.