facebook

my experience after a KD hu

by:    

so this girl I know lives in the kd house, and her room was one of them in the basement, so it was easy for her to sneak me in. I mean climbing down into one of those big big windows is not hard at all.

anyways, I got into her room, and she had some fossils on the wall? she is kind of nerdy and an earth major, but I didn't let it get me mad.

we got down to business, and I will say that she was clean shaven, which was nice. however, after I finished in her and got up to get a towel for her, she just kind of laid there saying "can I do something that will help me finish" and I said sure yeah whatever.

she then requested that I sit on her face and fart!

I thankfully am bulking right now, and I also had like 5 beers that night, so I was basically able to fart on demand that night.

Now I realize, I was very drunk, and farting on a KD girls face. like wtf did I do, and wtf happened. she came instantly btw.

she also made me buy her a plan b. still mad ab that.

kd is a fart sorority. pass it on.

Posted By: sophomore
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Farrrrrtttt

By: Ffffffff

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

Farrrrttttt

By: Fffff
#13by:    

Farrrrrrt

By: Ffff
#14by:    

Farrrrt

By: Fff
#15by:    

Farrrr

By: Ffff

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.