facebook

Kappa Delta and Kathy Zhu

by:    

Can someone please tell me the truth regarding KD and founding member Kathy Zhu?

Posted By: Timothy Mcveigh
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

Well the truth is she was a founding member whether kd wants to admit it or not

By: Onlyfans

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I’d like to know the truth regarding this as well

By: pursnickity
by: ^_^   

Me too

By: ^_^
#3by:    

I’d say that Kathy Zhu had a tremendous influence on KD and what they have become

By: Prudence
by: Mrs. Calabrese   

Well ur not wrong

By: Mrs. Calabrese
#4by:    

Absolute KUNT!!!

By: C.c
#5by:    

Her racism definitely lives on

By: Syd
#6by:    

COLON COUGHS!!!! And bowel howels!!!!

By: Hhjj
#7by:    

KD came to UMICH about 5-6 years ago. Apparently there was a girl (Kathy Zhu) who wanted to join but she was never offered a bid at KD and was never a member. Why anyone feels the need to keep spreading lies about KD based on someone who was never even a member 5 years later is beyond me.

By: Truth
by: ^   

Know ur history. It was 3 years ago and she was a founding member

By: ^
#8by:    

Here’s the story:

She was a founding member. When she joined, it wasn’t known how horrible of a human being she was cause 1) no political talk during recruitment 2) look at the school we’re at, no bigotry is acceptable here so she didn’t speak abt her beliefs till after she got a bid. Then once she joined, her true colors showed and she was pretty much ostracized. The girls at KD actually tried to get her removed from the chapter but couldn’t bc nationals said no (UMich KD and KD nationals butt heads a lot). She eventually dropped bc nobody liked her and then created her “sorority”. She truly is a terrible person and KD actually takes that stuff seriously

By: The Truth
#9by:    

faaart

By: Kathy fart
#10by:    

Worship me

By: Kathy fart

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.