facebook

beta theta pi partying

by:    

Does Beta even have mixers? I know their house is dry, but do they even have parties at their junior/senior houses?

Posted By: Eh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes, Beta does have mixers and they do have parties at locations other than the house. Within the next five years Beta will be back to their original status on campus.

By: Umich
by: lol   

lol

By: lol
by: joke    

even if they do come back they have strange members imao

By: joke
#2by:    

Why do you say that they won't? It's a cycle that happens every so often with fraternities and sororities. Each reaches a climax of sorts before they fall, mostly by being kicked off of campus, and the cycle begins again. Beta used to be the place back in the day, there was even a movie based off the Umich Beta chapter. They were the first fraternity in the entire state of Michigan, and had a prestigious reputation throughout the country. You'll probably say that I'm "self-ranking" or whatever, but I'm not even in Beta. I mean, their house is absolutely beautiful and has a fantastic location.

By: Curious
by: not serious   

So they can go from being rock bottom to top tier in 5 years? What a joke. Drydelt was top until the 90s, came back like 13 years ago and is barely middle.

By: not serious
by: ^   

they came back in 2004 and most rankings have them as a solid middle tier house

By: ^
#3by:    

if beta is still subleasing to people who aren't even in their frat (aka geeds, random chicks, and even graduate students) then they probs won't be relevant until another couple of years. they need to build their brotherhood before they even think of building their rep

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yes   

^^this

By: yes
#4by:    

since when is beta a solid middle tier house? From what I know of them, they are beyond irrelevant. Sorry Beta but you have a long way to go before you are even top of the bottom tier.

By: nahtho
by: drezke   

their parties make me panties wet lol

By: drezke
by: Umich   

Not talking about Beta, pal. Are you sure that you even go UM, because you write like a Spartan.

By: Umich

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.