facebook

viktor

by: hale 2 THA

Hale 2 tha viktor valints
HALE 2 tha conkerin heros
HALE HALE 2 MICHIGN
THE ARROGANT DOUCHEBAGS OF THE WEST???????? (little outdated?)

Posted By: hale 2 THA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

haha good one geed

By: lol
by: GeedFeb 22, 2014 5:44:09 AM

I am a geed. And you know what, that's okay. Greek life wasn't for me and I'm totally okay with that. I shouldn't feel pressured to want to join a fraternity unless it's an absolute fit for me. Social media and youtube are great to mess around with but basing your entire college decision on what others troll you on (I'm shmacked, Big10Tens) is not the right move. Coming here for advice on what some random Ahole thinks about this particular school's tier system is not the way to choose a fraternity/sorority.

By: Geed
by: WowFeb 22, 2014 5:45:39 AM

This is some solid GEED advice. You are an absolute genius my friend. I see great success in your future

By: Wow
#2  by: i'm shmacked   

if you don't go to michigan, you're a peasant

By: i'm shmacked
#3  by: Dude   

This kids just salty because he didn't get into Michigan. We are the best. Plain and simple. THOSE WHO STAY WILL BE CHAMPIONS. HALE! GO MAGENTA! GO PISS YELLOW

By: Dude
#4  by: fred durst420   

^ fuc k u co ck sucker

By: fred durst420
#5  by: ha   

not really an accomplishment getting into michigan considering they give out free admits to in-staters, legacies, athletes, and basically anyone who has ever heard of the state of michigan.

By: ha
by: umFeb 23, 2014 7:02:47 PM

Not true. It's a 10% lower acceptance rate in-state currently, which makes it 27% in-state.

By: um
#6  by: trident   

im in trident and this is accurate

By: trident

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.