facebook

DTD Simping for KD Hard?

by: DTD

I heard DTD wants to steal KD as a pgp from Dsig. They have been having mixers with them and hanging every week. Apparently the DTD Sophomores simp for them hella hard. Dsig is too busy doing these mixers with AEPI and Phi Psi and need to be careful or else they will have no PGP.

Posted By: DTD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Huh   

Dsig parties with aphi and kappa. U think they need kd?

By: Huh
by: dudeSep 28, 2021 8:32:44 PM

bruh.

By: dude
by: OkSep 29, 2021 12:36:26 AM

Dsig is gonna get deeph if they get anyone this year. Big if

By: Ok
#2  by: my prediction.    

I think it would make sense, especially since Dsig is going to probably abandon KD since lots of KD girls don't like the barn. I wouldn't be surprised if DTD snags KD, and abandons Pi Phi. DU and Sigma Chi are out of the question for this, since they are in a lot of trouble, and frats below DTD do not really mix with Pi Phi, so I wonder if places like TDX or SNu would start mixing with Pi Phi if this is the case. Then that means that GPhi would probably get abandoned, but nobody other than TDX can stand GPhi, so some desperate bottom frat that really wants a pgp would probably take GPhi. Shady can't stand AGD, and AGD can't stand Shady, so I wouldn't be surprised if Shady goes for GPhi then, and AGD goes back to ATO (since they both really like each other). Then that would leave Deeph, who hates every single fraternity, and maybe SNu? But SNu isn't interested in aiming as low for deeph, since SNu is starting to stop having mixers with them, so deeph probably wouldn't get any serenades. Deeph would probably have to settle for someone like Phi Delt, Beta, or PsiU. Girls are scared of PsiU though, so probably Phi Delt or Beta. I know that Beta hates a bunch of the sororities though, and already has a pgp according to the SRC documents, so probably Phi Delt. But Deeph would have to settle for something they don't want, so at the end of the day, if this were to happen, then DTD, KD, TDX, Shady, ATO, and AGD win, and GPhi and Deeph lose.

Very interesting to see if this happens.

By: my prediction.
by: RelaxSep 28, 2021 7:22:04 PM

Mf wrote a whole essay on the pgps of bottom frats and srats. Who cares?

By: Relax
by: Bro whatSep 28, 2021 7:23:23 PM

Is this a dissertation for being a loser?

By: Bro what
#3  by: Why    

That seems like a step down for KD. If I were them I would just continue to ride to the Dsig clout.

By: Why
by: YeahSep 28, 2021 9:03:47 PM

They should stay with them but idk if Dsig likes them.

By: Yeah
by: Dsig guySep 28, 2021 9:13:40 PM

I like aphi and kappa, they r a lot of fun. Plus all of kappa does anaI which is a huge bonus. I don’t like KD.

By: Dsig guy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.