facebook

Axo dropping pike???

by:    

I heard axo was dropping pike as pgp because pike has gone down this year, and Lambda will take axo

Posted By: Ifc
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is common knowledge. Idk if Lambda leaves ADPI tho

By: Yes
by: Ifc   

Lambda tried for dg last year and failed. They want to get out of adpi

By: Ifc
by: Tbh   

Yeah they wanted DG, but I have heard good things about ADPI so far. I think they like them. The question is whether Xi or Lambda get AXO. That would be huge for either one of them.

By: Tbh
#2by:    

lambda (clown emoji) remind ur greek rank chairs to take the day off tmrw, its Yom Kippur

By: dj dean

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

Ok pike

By: lol
#3by:    

Everyone in Greek life knows AXO will leave Pike next year. If AXO stays with Pike, they will take a huge hit in rankings and will slip below adpi and skrappa. It will be interesting to see if they are able to snag FIJI tho.

By: Yes
by: Lmao   

Yeah lmao if AXO stays with Pike they should be dropped down to middle tier where Pike will be next year. Have heard from rushes they haven’t packed a single party. SNU gets better turnout than Pike.

By: Lmao
by: Lmao   

Yeah I heard pike parties are so beat this year

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.