facebook

is zeta back??

by:    

i keep seeing tiktoks saying zeta was reinstated, is it true? it’s not updated on fsl page but…

Posted By: tiktoks??
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no way

By: lmao
#2by:    

They are not back. Zeta is on a 2 year suspension from both their IHQ and the university. They won't be back until Spring/Fall 2023. Don't believe anything you read on tik tok.

By: NPC
#3by:    

They are back, trust me

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Moe the monster took ownership of the property and it is now Mu Omega Epsilon

By: MICHIgan daily
#5by:    

It’s true…ask anyone who was in Zeta

By: Erica
#6by:    

According to the Greek Life website update Aug. 9, 2021 the following Fraternities/Sororities serving suspension....

Phi Kappa Psi - Loss of University Recognition in Winter 2021
Delta Tau Delta (DTD) - Loss of University Recognition in Winter 2021
Zeta Tau Alpha (ZTA) - Interim Suspension from their National Headquarters and loss of University Recognition.
Phi Gamma Delta (FIJI)) - Loss of University Recognition in Winter 2021
Delta Upsilon - Loss of University Recognition in Winter 2021
Sigma Chi - Loss of University Recognition in Winter 2021
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. - Loss of Recognition in Winter 2021

Also, Zeta is not even on the current recognition list which was updated 2 weeks ago.

By: NOPE
#7by:    

the fsl page was just updated and zeta has been removed from the list of suspensions.

By: YES
by: phi   

u wish

By: phi
#8by:    

They’re suspension got appealed by nationals so the sorority will be back this year with restrictions and then will be fully back next year. I don’t know how many girls are going to stat though

By: ahhhhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.