facebook

rush guide for incoming freshman

by: freshman

when i was a freshman i had no idea what was happening so imma provide a guide on where to rush and what to do for hopefully any freshman who see this. anything i miss pls put in the comments.

who to rush: every frat is different. only way to see which ones you like is going to their open house. that being said, social and brotherhood do matter to an extent. I would recommend rushing one of OX and Phi Psi, one or two of Asig Fiji Or Pike, and Two of Lambda Xi DChi Sigchi and Du. go to their open houses and see what u like best and continue rushing 3 of those frats into later events.

How to rush: Join facebook groups by searching “michigan fall rush 2021” and join as many as u can and go to their open houses.

Advice; be normal and don’t ask about hazing or getting bids etc. just talk like they r new people at a camp or a new class and your getting to know them. wear casual clothes like jeans or shorts and a t shirt.

Don’t suicide rush. don’t only rush one frat. rush between 2 and 3 frats. some will drop u for any reason. all it takes is a few brothers to not know u as well as another dude or one bad joke or something stupid. being a fall pledge is better than being a winter pledge especially for tougher hazing frats.

good luck freshman. umich is a sick school and greeklife is awesome. go blue

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SAE   

Don't waste your time with these useless rush advice. Become a founder to the new SAE colony. We have a long history at Michigan, A very large Alumni network, and the best & biggest house by far.

By: SAE
by: schlisselAug 21, 2021 9:27:53 PM

stfu sae before i kick u off campus again

By: schlissel

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.