facebook

Some panhel love

by: PanLove

Listing something I like about every sorority because the frat boys on this site are so negative.

Axo - Those girls are so funny and just like fun to be around. Their social media is also such an aesthetic.
Adpi - These girls seem to have such a strong sisterhood and it seems like they have so much fun together. The girls all seem so invested in their chapter.
Aephi - So many of the girls in this chapter just seem so cool like they all have such interesting unique things they do and they’re just adorable.
Agd - The girls that are in agd seem to love agd. They seem really invested in their philanthropy and have a lot of fun together. They’ve also always been so sweet.
Aphi - The girls in aphi seem so invested in their chapter they’re always doing things together and also they always have the coolest apparel.
ChiO - They seem so chill and have just a cool laid back energy. So many of the girls I’ve met have been so genuine in ChiO.
DDD - They all have such a cool energy about them. I also loved their bid day theme this year. Also so many girls that are so involved on campus.
DG - So many DGs are just such a vibe like fun cool people who do a lot of cool things and are always like taking the cutest photos too.
Dphie - These girls are so funny and they seem like their priorities in greek life is about sisterhood and friendship. They seem like they have a lot of fun together.
Gphi - So many Gphis are like still involved in their chapter or love gphi after they graduate. They also take academic excellence so seriously.
Kappa - Every girl in this house seems to just dress so cool. Every photo I see of a Kappa is adorable honestly.
Kd - So involved in panhel stuff literally every panhel related thing has so many KDs in it. They also seem so genuine and involved on campus.
Pi phi - A lot of really sweet girls. They seem like the type of person you’d become friends with in a frat bathroom.
Sdt - Again these girls seem to be so involved on campus and so smart. They also seem to really genuinely like each other and they stay out of drama.
Sk - Every Sk i’ve meet has been so fun and just good vibes. They all seem to be so close with the girls in their chapter but still they branch out and are friends with girls in other chapters.

Frat guys no need to be dramatic in the replies and try to pit girls against each other because they won’t sleep with you.

Posted By: PanLove
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HAHAHAHA....   

Panhel Love? Please, 85% of the postings are negative attack/comments about certain, if not all sorority members. The only love is hate friendly completion.

By: HAHAHAHA....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.