facebook

Are the unrecognized frats still worth rushing

by:    

Phi psi and Fiji were on ifc's suspension last semester, but had their rush groups by now. Aren't they coming back to the council or joining 'aaifc' instead? Does this mean they will be rushing as per usual and if so do you expect them to get sizable pledge classes to account for their setbacks?

Posted By: Cmon
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Indeed they were all previously suspended but they’re all going to be fine now, we'll see

By: Ifc
#2by:    

They were suspended but regardless phi psi had very below average PCs not to mention they have the worst hazing on campus idk how fiji did last year assuming not too well either since their winter rush got cut short

By: .
#3by:    

If you want to get beat join me ;)

By: Phi Psi Pledge
#4by:    

Both are still good and competitive

By: Lmao
#5by:    

the best feats r all dissafilliated

By: z
#6by:    

as a freshman i know joining an ifc frat seems better (i thought that too) but honestly non ifc frats are way better. ifc makes frats only serve beer and wine and sober plesges have to wear orange shirts and ifc can check and shut down the part when they want which would suck even more with delta variant. try and rush aaifc frats like ox aepi asig dchi and now sig chi.

By: ifc
by: .   

Even alot of IFC frats don't listen to those rules lol rush whichever house u feel best at regardless of status

By: .
by: aaifc   

bump this. aaifc>>>>>ifc

By: aaifc
#7by:    

nevertheless they're still top tier

By: idk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Have first hand knowledge of really bad hazing practices at phi psi. I’m not sure why guys put up with that. Or why their brothers treat them like that.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.