facebook

Good frats to rush for pnms

by: Pnms

I wish someone had shown me this list of frats to rush last year when I was a pnm. I joined a “lower” ranked frat and don’t get me wrong I have close friends in it but I wish I joined a higher rank frat after seeing their social life. I’m not even going to put my own frat in this list, this is honestly the top 7 frats and will definitely give you the Michigan experience a lot of people come here for

OX, Phi psi, Aepi, Fiji, Asig, Dke (maybe Pike)

Definitely worth it to go to their rush events. Either way become involved in Greek life even if it isn’t one of the top frats you won’t regret it.

Posted By: Pnms
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dw   

sad to hear u had a bad experience with rush. But yes I’m general the “fraternity experience” you see in movies is most common in the frats you listed. That said some of the lower frats really do absolutely throw down

By: dw
#2  by: L   

You just named the tops, which aren't necessarily the "best" frats to rush for everyone because everyone fits in someplace different.

By: L
by: HmmAug 4, 2021 8:07:36 PM

In general I'd say def to not rush the State Street houses (TDX, ADphi, Beta, etc.) I think most ppl would agree

By: Hmm
by: lolAug 4, 2021 8:49:30 PM

thanks ato

By: lol
by: .Aug 5, 2021 1:18:28 AM

Hey TDX you salty that you're falling

By: .
by: SnuAug 17, 2021 4:09:18 PM

All frats are worth rushing!

By: Snu
#3  by: Bump   

Yeah any of the top 6 would be good

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.