facebook

Do u regret joining your sorority

by:    

If u could go back in time would u join a sorority at umich again? Is it worth it?

Posted By: ??
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I’m still a student at Michigan and I hate my sorority the girls are beyond fake and so mean

By: I regret it
by: .   

lol then why don’t u drop

By: .
by: I regret it   

Because apparently you can’t quit something you aren’t really a member of

By: I regret it
by: ?   

?

By: ?
by: Curious   

Don't be shy what's the name of the sorority

By: Curious
by: Gphi    

Gphi.

By: Gphi
#2by:    

making hazing legal again

By: mhla
#3by:    

it’s okay… i am going to drop sometime but being in greek life is an experience i wanted to have- maybe join for a year or two if you don’t think all four is worth it idk

By: okay
by: Yea   

Agreed

By: Yea
#4by:    

one of my best friends rushed a few years back and really liked some of the mid tier houses but got dropped and ended up in tri delt. they loved it the first year but dropped by the end of the second. they were tired of all the superficial stuff and how all the girls just cared about looking good and owning name brand stuff. plus i think it was very cliquey and just fake overall. it was a lot to get caught up in and now im pretty sure she doesnt even talk to any of her old friends from her sorority. do i think she regrets it? no. she had a lot of fun and its definitely a once in a life time experience but i think eventually you get tired of it and the commitment you make. but i do think that she wouldve had a better time in a sorority with girls that she felt more connected to. join a house that you fit in with well i guess bc i never understood those who strive for the “top” houses when you’re gonna be miserable in them.

By: eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Truth    

Well it’s no better in the bottom I’m in gphi the sisterhood is terrible and theres so many fake girls.

By: Truth
#5by:    

MANY, MANY. MANY. MANY, MANY, MANY times.

By: Oh Yes....
#6by:    

Noooooo waaaay Monday

By: Yuuuuuuup
#7by:    

I don’t regret it at all!! I followed the cliché that everyone tells you while you’re rushing which is to go where you feel you fit best and I love where I ended up. I might’ve just gotten lucky tho because now that I know the reputations of the other houses and how the girls feel about them I think there’s really only one other house I would’ve been happy in

By: no regrets
#8by:    

MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY TIMES.

By: In Truth
#9by:    

honestly no— I’ve met some of my best friends thru my sorority…. if u get too invested in the drama and politics etc of ANY sorority (top mid or bottom) it’ll be a bad time but if u find the chillers you’ll never regret it!!! don’t listen to this site lol

By: lol
#10by:    

I regret meeting Moe the Monster

By: Yo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.