facebook

Mu Omega Epsilon Grand Alpha Chapter is Taking Zeta

by:    

Guys this is serious. There is a fraternity called Mu Omega Epsilon that is trying to take the zeta house. I don't know if they are an ifc fraternity or if they are one of those professional/religious fraternities, but this is something happening. The ifc doesn't know about this though because I think Mu Omega Epsilon, so maybe they are not ifc, but alpha management is trying to organize their move, and the university is adding them to the maize pages, according to someone I know in CSG. This is news to me, and I gotta spread it bc people should know that a new frat is taking zeta until they get their own house.

Posted By: ΜΩΕ
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Buuuuuuuuuuuump

By: This is awesome
#2by:    

Moe “the Monster” Johnson spoke to us exclusive about gaining ownership of the property

By: The Michigan Daily
by: Anna from Tridelt   

I can't wait to go over and party with moe 😃😃

By: Anna from Tridelt
#3by:    

Moe is in the works of constructing a statue of a giant replica of his BBC to put in the front lawn. I walked by yesterday and saw some construction workers building it. It’s pretty cool and huuuuge.

By: Insider scoop
by: Kappa kappa gamma girl   

I walked by and saw them building it. Looks dope, I want to try and sit on it

By: Kappa kappa gamma girl
by: Hot girl in aphi   

I want to sit on it too. It’s black :)

By: Hot girl in aphi
by: Guy   

I just walked by it

By: Guy
by: Anna   

I wanna sit on it too and post it on my IG as well

By: Anna
by: Wow   

I just walked by the statue today. They installed a plaque. The inscription explains that the enormous 12 foot statue is not actually the accurate size of Moe’s BBC as the current shortage in copper prevented the artists from erecting a statue that accurately represents the enormity of Moe’s piece.

By: Wow
by: Steffie   

I sat on it

By: Steffie
#4by:    

Give a thumbs up if you love bouncing on Moes BBC

By: 👍
by: Cassidy   

His BBC is as big as a yoga ball 😄

By: Cassidy
#5by:    

I cannot wait!!!!!!!

By: Angry black
#6by:    

I wanna get an Instagram pic sitting on the “statue” of Moe’s BBC

By: Abby
by: ^   

Me threeee

By: ^
#7by:    

Soooo stoked!!!

By: Ali
#8by:    

I am literally so stoked!!!!

By: Ali
#9by:    

Buuuump

By: Yoooo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.