facebook

SAE to return in the fall 2021

by:    

Are these rumors true? Been hearing a lot about them. Apparently they used to be wild.

Posted By: UM Greek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

SAE will be bottom tier for the next few years.

By: Big deal
by: CAP   

put that CAP on

By: CAP
by: SNU   

I agree, but like every returning frat, they will be at the bottom to start, but I think their house and having the SAE tradition/reputation will help them climb quickly

By: SNU
#2by:    

Hopefully they are able to get a solid first pledge class. I think hosting the mudbowl may help.

By: YUP
#3by:    

The rivalry between them and Phi Delt will be back

By: .
#4by:    

yeah hopefully nationals knows not to recruit geeds. Any frats in hot water with their natties should consider merging into SAE. Can't beat that house, location, and reputation

By: ^^
by: ^   

Facts, this is great merger opportunity. House is sick, and national reputation is one of the best

By: ^
#5by:    

Where is the SAE house

By: House
by: Mudbowl   

It's where the mudbowl is hosted. Across from phi delt and theta chi

By: Mudbowl
#6by:    

its pretty obvious whoever made this post is one of the people who brought back SAE, and is trying to hype it up before the fall. But don't get ahead of yourself- you will start out bottom and your results will determine how fast/slow you will grow. PNMs should be aware of this

By: shesh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: .,   

Yeah I don't think they're really back or they'd be something on their website or they would've made an insta or smth like Chi Psi and Phi Delt did the summer before they came back. But still bold of you to say its "obvious" that they're alr on greekrank.

By: .,
by: Herd   

They definitely will start at the bottom, but I doubt that they are this site yet, it’s pretty early on

By: Herd
#7by:    

Do they even have founders lol fall is fast approaching. Don't wanna end up like Chi Psi

By: .,
by: lol   

True, they need to start now

By: lol
by: Honestly   

No. SAE has no founders as of yet. This is just SAE Alumni doing all these postings to promote their return.

By: Honestly
#8by:    

They not coming back lol

By: l
by: Truth   

They are 100% returning. Not sure when they expect charter class but the girls who were living there have been moved out

By: Truth
by: ll   

Well if they don't have founders yet they probably won't have any presence this school year so idk why ppl are posting about them

By: ll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.