facebook

RISING FRATS FOR '21-22

by: bruh

Since we have a post on falling frats for '21, what are some of the rising frats? GO!!!

Posted By: bruh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: common sense   

fiji du and sig chi won’t rise but will get back to their normal place from before (unless DU is kicked by nationals). Ultimately even tho frats deserve to be lower or higher their social schedules are better than the ones “ranked higher” now. fiji still mixes with way better sororities than asig. du and sigchi mix with way better sororities than dsig. may not happen by next semester but i’m guessing they’ll return to normal by this time next year. ultimately rush and social matter more and they all rush better than their current ranks.

By: common sense
by: risingJun 10, 2021 6:42:33 PM

snu and ato very salty. u can see by the ranks, likes, dislikes. they live on here.
snu's social sux. ato plain weirdos, dphie had to settle for them-that was not their 1st choice at all!

By: rising
by: Yeah prolly Jun 10, 2021 7:48:03 PM

Tbh yeah I agree with Sig Chi and FIJI but idk about DU. I can’t see them being that competitive in rush and I think they will lose out on a lot of pnm’s to other middle tiers. Any freshman that takes a bid there is taking a huge risk because there is a real chance they get dropped by nationals. Who would want to risk going through pledging just to be a geed for the next 4 years lmaoo

By: Yeah prolly
#2  by: rising   

my picks are tdx, phi delt, and dsig. all of them seem to have something good lined up for them for this year coming up (pgps for the tdx/dsig and phi delt gets their chapter and satellite)

By: rising
by: ^^Jun 3, 2021 3:56:35 PM

Beta as well assuming they're getting Pikes old house

By: ^^
by: yeaJun 3, 2021 6:52:17 PM

true w tdx especially since the pgp isnt much for them if they dont do anything abt it

By: yea
by: .,Jun 3, 2021 6:53:54 PM

Yeah honestly gphi isn't anything special for Tdx they need to find other areas to improve

By: .,
by: .Jun 3, 2021 9:29:57 PM

Oooh the dislikes mounting up some frat is salty.

By: .
by: lolJun 4, 2021 11:12:21 AM

prob snu and ato

By: lol
by: NopeJun 4, 2021 12:34:13 PM

Beta needs to do some heavy socials and have a killer PC if they want to be considered rising, but I don't see that happening for 21-22, so they will remain at bottom.

By: Nope
by: LMFAOJun 4, 2021 1:22:47 PM

look at those DISLIKES hey snu/ato

By: LMFAO
by: whyJun 10, 2021 10:24:22 PM

dk y ur getting hate this is accurate.

By: why
#3  by: ???   

What about Sigma Nu? Are they are the rise or just staying the same?

By: ???
by: sameJun 3, 2021 8:24:04 PM

lol theyre the same, not rising rn

By: same
by: scheduleJun 3, 2021 9:13:44 PM

social schedule has improved but then again it’s not hard to improve from quite literally nothing

By: schedule
by: .Jun 4, 2021 12:02:07 PM

Snu isn't even mid. Rush weird guys, no pgp or social schedule. They just live on here so it seems like they are

By: .
#4  by: Duuuude   

Yooooo

By: Duuuude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.