facebook

Phi Delta, Sigma nu, and Beta are all top nationally

by: class of 2025

Those three houses are some of the biggest fraternities in the USA, and are top houses at so many campuses. What is up with them here? I'm genuinely confused. I'm going to be a freshman in the fall by the way.

Posted By: class of 2025
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: class of 2025   

I mean some of the top houses here according to the rankings have not that many reviews for their fraternities on this website, and sigma nu, phi delta theta, and beta theta pi don't have that many reviews either, so I just don't really know what's up with this. ugh

By: class of 2025
#2  by: .   

Well out of the three this was Phi Delt's first year back on campus and it takes time to rise. Sigma Nu kinda new (been here since 2018ish) and Beta's just dry and doesn't do much

By: .
by: lolMay 24, 2021 6:36:55 PM

phi delt is also dry you silly clown! That's why they never party and that is what they tell all the girls.

By: lol
by: LMay 24, 2021 7:43:02 PM

Dry is just a status. Beta and Phi delt can have alc if they want in the basements and their satellite houses. They're lower ranked moreso cuz they're either new or don't do anything

By: L
#3  by: here you go   

all of those houses used to be top, but then they got banned and got refounded within these past ten years. Beta is "dry," as the others say, but "dry" just means you throw your alcohol away in someone else's dumpster. It's only a nominal thing.

By: here you go
#4  by: lol   

phi delt and beta are dry. snu is weird. there is your answer.

By: lol
#5  by: info   

yeah phi delt(winter 2020) is new. snu(fall 2018) is newish and beta is dry. phi delt and snu used to be good but were kicked of campus. phi delt in like 2016 or something and snu was earlier than that, maybe 2011?

beta is getting an annex house next to fiji, across from snu. it’s the old zeta psi(last resident was pike) house. so we’ll see if they start throwing parties.

hard to be a top house when you are new because you have a lot to build and set up.
it would be long after we graduate for either of those houses to be top even if they took every right step.

By: info

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.