facebook

TDX SNU Shady Phi Delt Beta and ATO are all the same

by:    

IDK why those six fraternities are constantly arguing over their rankings with eachother. Those six are all the same. All the guys coul've gotten a bid into any of those houses, and all of the guys in those houses mix with the same sororities. Whether you (or they) like it or not, they are all the same. Literally the same. Just different letters. I am in one of those houses and have lots of friends in those other houses, and I can confirm that they are all the same. Those six are the same. Stop arguing over rankings. Just accept that fact that we are all lower mid houses and that we all mix with the same sororities and that we all have to fight over the same 3 sororities to be our PGPs. That's just how it is. Phi Delt, Snu, and Beta weren't lucky this year with getting the pgps, but other than that, we are all the same. We all mix with agd, deeph, gphi, and sometimes KDn and SDT.
These are the only differences I can find:
SNU: richer guys + creative parties
TDX: Popular tailgates
Beta: lots of brotherhood (so they say?)
ATO: Best drinks
Phi Delt: Good at rushing and recruiting
Shady: Nice house + best balcony + best basement bar

Like it or not, this is true. Stick it.

Posted By: stfu
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

All six of these fraternities know they will NEVER be top tier no matter how hard they try.

By: Answer
by: L   

I rlly don't get the type for tdx. weird pledge classes these last two years and barely throw in that small as s basement. Only know for tailgates which is just like 25 ppl in their front yard. Most of their recent PCs got cut from the other frats above/other mids.

By: L
#2by:    

THANK YOU as someone in one of these frats its so stupid to see everyone fighting over nothing.

By: yes
#3by:    

Im in one of these frats and I have friends in all of the others. No beef. Not even sure where it comes from on this site but in real life it doesn’t exist.

By: Welpppp
by: They should merge   

Tbh I think it’s just because they hate being called bottom frats. The person that wrote this even referred to all of them as “lower mid.” I think they try so darn hard to make their fraternity be referred to as lower mid, that they will do a variety of things in order to make it happen. But like the writer of this post said, they all are so similar, that the differences are minuscule. They just hate being called bottom, is my guess.

By: They should merge
by: W   

Well I think if you think about from a rankings point of view it was like Pikapp, Dsig, and then those six. And now that Pikapp and Dsig have established themselves at solid mid, these six are fighting over who gets to take their place at lower mid. And honestly no frat is really bottom unless you just don't do anything like Beta or Psi u

By: W
#4by:    

None of these mix with KD or SDT.

By: Ok
by: delta upsilon   

rush DU for hot girls, great beer, great hookups, and great brotherhood

By: delta upsilon
by: ya   

phi delt did a couple times

By: ya
by: ya   

^with kd not sdt

By: ya
by: W   

Don’t they all mix with Kd. Idk about shady and beta tho. Honestly those two are the most bottom of the six at the moment. Like there’s a clear difference between like ATO and shady/beta

By: W
by: kd   

believe it or not phi delt and snu mixed with KD. don’t think ATO did, can’t speak for the rest

By: kd
#5by:    

imo this fall you’ll see who in this group is really gonna rise. my guess is 1-2 will rise and the others will stay at the bottom. my guess is itll be from snu phi delt ato or tdx, beta and shady r a step below those guys

By: seperation
#6by:    

beta is much below the others they don’t ever throw. they were struggling to mix with aopi last year.

By: no beta no
by: snu up   

tbh it was probably more of AOII's problem rather than beta's.... AOII didn't mix with anyone. Beta spends too much of their time hazing their pledges and sitting on their roof smoking.

By: snu up
#7by:    

honestly bump. PNMS for the fall need to see this.

By: truth though

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

bumpity bump bump bump

By: truth be told

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.