facebook

can someone give me an honest opinion on these frats?

by: One day I won't be a geed

So I want rush in the fall, but I don't know too much about greek life. Here's a couple I want to at least rush, and go visit during welcome week. What's the greek life community's opinion on them. If you say something bad then tbh I know you're lying because I know that they all at least have some sort of redeeming qualities.

Delta Sigma Phi
Alpha Delta Phi
Alpha Tau Omega
Sigma Chi
Beta Theta Pi
Theta Delta Chi
Delta Upsilon
Pi Kappa Phi

Posted By: One day I won't be a geed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Alot of houses not worth rushing, didn't really do your research right. DUs basically done do idk why u have them on there. I'd go with Dsig, Sigma Chi, and Pikapp. Maybe ATO if you want more of a brotherhood.

By: .
#2  by: here you go lol   

Delta Sigma Phi : Party a lot. A lot a lot. Pride themselves on that. Nice yard for parties too, and having DG's annex house as your neighbor is a bonus.
Alpha Delta Phi: They have lots of parties, but AGD is the only srat there, and they always cut people off on the alcohol. How annoying!
Alpha Tau Omega: These guys are kind of silly but they're a bit stuck up. I'd say they're a hit or a miss for most guys.
Sigma Chi: The epitome of a middle tier fraternity. Fun, wild, and just a tad bit stuck up. House is disgusting, but hey, it's a fraternity.
Beta Theta Pi: They act like everyone's dad. They probably have one of the best brotherhoods in greek life, but that's it. They literally have nothing else to offer.
Theta Delta Chi: Good looking blondes. When you see a fraternity in a movie, this is it. Beautiful house as well. I'd consider them if I were you.
Delta Upsilon: They are actually friendly and welcoming, but I would recommend not joining these guys, as they are a bit stuck up, and are in deep water with their nationals.
Pi Kappa Phi: Good looking dark white boys. Pretty unproblematic. I'd fw them if I were you.

By: here you go lol
by: whatMay 14, 2021 12:00:40 AM

I can't tell if your joking about TDX.. Their most recent PC was like 5 foot 4 weird looking brown haired kids

By: what
#3  by: hope this helps   

Delta Sigma Phi: probably the greatest potential to rise out of this group. great newer house and party space with KD as PGP. glitch is still real though.
Alpha Delta Phi: not much going for them socially. the brotherhood is ok though. supposedly nicer interior house.
Alpha Tau Omega: deeph as PGP, but more out of circumstance than social aptitude. Deeph wanted TDX or Dsig. good location, will be interesting to see if they can make something out of their PGP status other than just saying they are PGPs.
Sigma Chi: probably want to pay attention to what their governance looks like with nationals next year because they disaffiliated. other than that, in a great spot mixing with the upper mid sororities pretty frequently.
Beta: dry chapter house, but they have Pike's old house for next year so they'll probably start doing socials. great brotherhood and lots of academic/leadership merit.
Theta Delta Chi: known for their tailgates, even without a pgp in the past which they now have with gphi. stepped it up this past year, but their welcome week/rush will be very telling for their future. location limits them though same as anyone on else on state like sig chi, beta, shady, chi psi.
Delta Upsilon: probably the "best" of this group, before their investigation by nationals for hazing. Unclear what is going to happen to them. Even without the national investigation, they are suspended until Winter 22' by the FSL. Doesn't mean much except if they get caught for something in fall.
Pi Kappa Phi: probably the most stable of this group, lots of annexes and good socials. no pgp though.

By: hope this helps
by: heyMay 14, 2021 1:02:17 PM

whoever made this reply knows their stuff. Listen to this one and the other one with a bunch of likes as well.

By: hey
by: pikappMay 14, 2021 1:17:52 PM

Isn’t pikapp pgp with sdt

By: pikapp
#4  by: you won't be a geed soon   

If I were you, I would primarily rush DSig and PiKapps, and do Beta and TDX as a safety.

By: you won't be a geed soon
by: .May 17, 2021 9:49:07 AM

Your basically a geed if your in TDX or Beta

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.