facebook

Wait I’m confused

by:    

Why are du guys dropping now after a bunch of zeta girls got kicked out? Why would du guys drop now?

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Prolly cause DU is dropping fast and Zeta was the sorority they had the best relations and mixed with the most

By: Lmao
#2by:    

So where are the DU guys going. I'd merge with a lower mid/upper bottom if I was them tbh

By: .
by: ??   

Sig chi or tdx merger!!!

By: ??
by: L   

Nah Sig Chi is the only state street house worth merging with. I'd merge with one of the houses closer to frat row area. Kinda leaves you with ATO, Snu, or Phi Delt tho

By: L
#3by:    

Why can’t tdx or sig chi just merge and move in du house?

By: Wait

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Why can’t all the state street houses merge together and just move into zetas old house?? Now that would be something. Sig chi, shady, beta, chi psi, and Tdx. What a combination.

By: Zeta
by: hmm   

Well from a Sigma Chi perspective they'd be falling cuz youd be combining bottom tiers with Sigma frikin chi

By: hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.