facebook

Dear Zeta Tau Alpha: Thank you for the memories <3

by:    

Please read this. I'm not here to troll anyone, or stir up drama. Let's take a break from this slander and blaming.

I am devastated to see my sorority come to shambles. I had the greatest three years of my life here, and Zeta saved me. I know that we had a lot of members, and all of us were very different from eachother--but that is what we prided ourselves on. We may have had internal drama, but we always could resolve it. I have met the some of the greatest women ever while in Zeta, and Zeta has transformed me for the better.

I know that the suspension is being thrown around, and I know that the pledge class is devastated that they will not be able to live in a sorority like we did, and I am sorry for them. I am sorry for that. Not all members were tied up in the scandals, and blaming other sororities is not going to make this any better. The pain is bitter, and some girls deal with it differently than others. Some turn to humor, some turn to moving onto the next thing, and some turn to hatred.

This moment is bittersweet, because I have enjoyed so much of my time as a Zeta sister, and as a member of the Greek Community in Ann Arbor, but our time has come to an end.

If you are a Zeta girl and you are reading this (especially if you pledged us this winter) then I want to say that all of of us truly loved you. The sisters that have some of this suspension-mayhem traced to them did not want this to happen. Hopefully you all have read everything in our groupchat, because that's true, and that is what is going to keep you ladies strong. Your time at Zeta may be over for now, and you may join another sorority to alleviate this pain that is occurring, but please do not forget the wonderful ladies you have met while together.

Our bond of sacred sisterhood was created, and even if it is very weak, it shall be conserved--even if we are in different sororities. Sisterhood may have ended, but our friendship can still last forever.

Wear your eternal crown proudly--you earned it.

Posted By: I love you zeta
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you’re initiated then you shouldn’t join another sorority. Initiation is eternal.

By: Iffff
by: heyo   

Tell that to all the guys who were in phi delt in 2017 and sig ep as well. (Phi delt lambda merger, sig ep and DU merger)

By: heyo
by: Zlam    

Pc 21 was not initiated yet & I believe that’s what she is mentioning above

By: Zlam
#2by:    

bump. Almost cried while reading this

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.