facebook

The Diary of a Young Zeta

by:    

April 10th, 2021
Dear diary, the Panhel gestapo is out of control! Today my sisters have officially told us that we are going to be banned from Panhel for a year. We are losing national recognition, and because of this, we can't go out. No DU. No Sigma Chi. No nothing. We can't even have any events, and our president has even lost her recognition. We are being unlawfully oppressed by the Panhel gestapo. We are trapped in the Zeta house, all because of Champagne and Shackles. Oh well. I hope I can make it through these tough times

April 16th, 2021
So we tried to go over to DU, but DU is also getting in trouble for having us! This is so unfair. The Panhel gestapo finds everything out! I can't have any fun anymore! We tried to do a virtual mixer, but we also got in trouble for that. To top it all off, we may not even be able to rush PNMs next year. We are still trapped in our house; our little annex. If the Panhel gestapo sees us out, then we will be in so much trouble! Times like this are frightening. I will keep you updated with more details as the time goes on.

Posted By: Anna Frank
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

a work of art

By: geed
#2by:    

I wish this was actually true they legit arnt even In trouble

By: Lol
by: _   

If being suspended for a year by your nationals is "not in trouble," then yeah. Bye Zeta.

By: _
by: truth be told   

now zeta's full on banned until 2023. This post aged fantastically.

By: truth be told
#3by:    

no ones gonna call out the extreme anti semitism in this post? “diary of a young zeta” written by anna frank????

By: so...
#4by:    

bumpity bump bump

By: hahaha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.