facebook

What does OX look for

by: Thomas

I am just wondering how people get into top frats like ox. Do you have to be white? Do you have to be douchey? and most importantly, do you have to be attractive? Also OX does not even see to have a rush, they seem just to invite people they already know instead of an actual rush as in the winter they did not have an open house or anything

Posted By: Thomas
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rip   

All yes’. And even if you are all of those things, ox just would give it to an uglier kid who they know

By: rip
#2  by: ox   

Just don’t be a weirdo

By: ox
#3  by: Ox   

Ox only really rushes friend groups that’s why basically their whole fraternity is from the same areas. Also leads to there being more douche bags because they got in just because of their friends

By: Ox
by: .Apr 14, 2021 10:45:29 AM

The friend groups that they rush/bid are formed during welcome week tho right. I know their fall pc had ppl from all over the country. They're mostly an NJ/NY frat tho

By: .
#4  by: Freshman   

I rushed OX and they asked me if bidding my friends from home would result in me accepting my bid. Pretty shallow move from some shallow frat dudes.

By: Freshman
by: ehApr 14, 2021 12:28:53 PM

that really isnt that shallow

By: eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.