facebook

Going here made me xenophobic towards out of staters

by:    

Everyone go back to your own state. We don’t want you here

Posted By: facts
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I've been saying this for years. I know many of my peers who are in-state who got denied, even though they had better stats than these out of state losers. It's all a money game. However, Michigan needs to realize that the out of staters dont bring jobs to the state. They leave right after they graduate. I'm glad they have to pay so much more. In fact, it's not enough. The worst out of staters are the new york losers who ride around in their BMWs and Audis with no care for pedestrians or traffic laws. You can tell they think they're better and act like pretentious douchebags. Leave, we're full. Go to your own state school if your state is so great.

By: RIGHT
#2by:    

bumppp

By: oh boy
#3by:    

It sure does feel good to pay in state tuition though. Love it when they complain about out of state tuition; it's music to my ears.

By: pro palestine

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.